1. The administrator of personal data of Customers, provided by them at registration or while submitting Orders is Joanna Kokoć who manages the company called Koiki Joanna Kokoć with the seat in Zalasewo os. Osiedle Ułańskie 31/1, 62-020, entered to the Central Registry and Directory of Companies under the REGON number 365525501, and of the tax identification number (NIP) 66526849214.
2. Personal data of Customers is collected by the administrator – upon the Consumer’s consent – in order to accomplish properly the concluded sale contract.
3. Personal data is not rendered available to any third persons. In the case of Customers, who select in the online Store the courier delivery, the Store provides such data to entities involved in the accomplishment of a submitted order, to ensure the delivery of ordered Merchandise to the Customer. This entity is DPD Strefa Polska Sp. z o.o. with the seat in Warsaw, a courier company delivering parcels on behalf of the Store. The Seller provides also personal data of Customers who pay by means of an online transfer to PayPro S.A. company, with the seat in Poznań (60-327), 15 Kanclerska Street, entered to the Commercial Register of the National Court Register kept by the Regional Court of Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, the VIIIth Economic Section of the National Court Register under the KRS no. 0000347935/ to DialCom24 Sp. z o.o. company, with the seat in Poznań (60 – 327) 15 Kanclerska Street, entered to the Commercial Register of the National Court Register kept by the Regional Court of Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, the VIIIth Economic Section of the National Court Register under the KRS no. 0000306513. The transfer refers to personal data necessary to accomplish payment and these companies become administrators of such data in this respect.
4. Each Customer has got the right to review his personal data and to amend it at any time, as well as to request its removal from the database. Such request can be made in writing and sent to the Store’s address: Joanna Kokoć who manages the company called Haru Joanna Koryciarz-Kitamikado, with the seat in Zalasewo, os. Osiedle Ułańskie 31/1, 62-020 Swarzędz, or via e-mail, to the Store’s e-mail address: email@example.com.
5. Customers provide their personal data voluntarily, however a failure to provide personal data referred to in these Regulations, which is necessary to conclude the sale contract, will trigger the absence of possibility to conclude such sale contract.
6. The Store uses „cookie files”. These are small text files that comprise information recorded in the IT system of the Store user, namely on a computer, a telephone or another device, which the user utilised to enter the online Shop. Such data can be read by the online Store.
These files collect data regarding the use of the online Shop by a Customer, and their main purpose is to facilitate to the Customer the use of the online Shop’s resources, in order to adjust the Shop’s website to the needs and expectations of a given user (the so-called customisation). Such data also allows to monitor the activity on the Store’s website, as well as to compare the frequency of use of given resources by a given user.
7. The cookie files are used by the Store upon the user’s consent, which may be granted by means of appropriate settings of the used software, primarily the Internet browser, installed on the device utilised by the user to browse the online Shop’s resources. The user may also restrict or disable cookie files in his browser. In order to do that, the user shall set his browser in a way to block or to be notified before the recording of any cookie file on the device used to browse the online Store’s resources. Such limitations in the use of cookie files may result in the absence of the user’s access to some content of the online Store’s website and they may impede the functioning of some options available on the Store’s website.
8. More information about cookie files can be found at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl.